- At this time we do not collect information on visitors to our web site and have no plans to do so. If this policy changes, you will be informed before such information is collected.
- We do not post the names of any of our Scouts in the public areas of this web site without explicit written permission.
- We do not post photos of any Scout without written parental permission, which is granted on the annual/trip permission slips.
- We do not publicly post the email addresses of any of our Scouts. The website CMS software is also designed so that automated robots cannot scour this website and harvest email addresses.
- We may distribute, to registered members of the Troop via this site and/or via email, troop rosters with names and contact information. When we do so, they will be password protected or encoded, as technology permits.
- We do use this web site and email to communicate with Scouts and parents, and recommend that parents monitor their son's use of the Internet and email. Good sites for parents to read are http://www.safekids.com and http://www.safeteens.com which deal with safety and the information highway - the Internet.